1. The power of humor
Laughter is the best medicine, as the saying goes, and it’s also a key ingredient in running a successful business or make a successful presentation !
Speaking using humour will make people remember your message
- Intro and understanding The purpose of humor
- Learn the types of humorous dialogues
- Humor speaking techniques: using physical, voice and call backs
- Uncover humor using your stories
- Timely Humor so you can take advantage of the current news (inside and outside of your personal life) to make a humorous splash
- Pre-story set-up Humor so you can generate fantastic energy with laughs before you even get into your story
- Jokes advanced technique that comedian use
- Business people, students who deliver presentation
- Anyone who want to be funnier in their lives
“A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done. ”
– Dwight D. Eisenhower
2. Killing Speech & Pitch Secrets
We have all been in a situation where we had high hopes for a presentation and we ended up being disappointe
I am willing to bet that you have probably attended quite a few presentations that felt boring and the audience was completely disengaged.
Come to discover to how to make your speech an unforgettable experience for your audience !
1- FOR WHO ?
This workshop is perfect for
CEOs and leaders who need to deliver speeches
Anyone who would benefit from improving their public speaking and presentation skills
2- THE SCHEDULE
part 1 : MASTER DELIVERY SKILLS
- Use your body language effectively
- Connect with your audience with proper eye contact to keep their attention
- Use the stage wisely to connect with your audience
3. Become Charismatic
Communicate Charisma’s tools and techniques permit you to map, visualize and then enhance your power to influence others, by making best use of your own authentic character assets.
How will I benefit from the workshop?
This training course will enable you to:
- Understand what’s needed for creating instant rapport with people, breaking down barriers and winning trust.
- Understand how to adapt your style of communication to situations and audience needs.
- Identify and optimise the character assets you can use for effective communication.
- Select the ‘communication terrain’ that best suits your personality type.
- Avoid communication styles outside your comfort zone that may trigger negative responses.
- Understand the hidden techniques others are using to try and influence you.
- Plan and develop strategies to ensure people understand your message and embrace your calls to action.
- Build a communication skills plan to ensure continuous personal improvement.
4. Storytelling Master
In this presentation, you will discover:
- Why the world’s best brands use stories
- Why the world’s best persuaders are master storytellers
- How to use stories to be more persuasive
- How to use storytelling in your presentations to make them more engaging and interesting
- The ingredients of a great story
- How to tell a great story (as an organization, as a salesperson and as a public speaker) to convince and convert people over to your way of thinking
This presentation is perfect for:
- Organizations that want to utilize the power of storytelling to increase their profits
- Businesses that want to build customer loyalty
- Leaders who want to drive employees towards a shared vision
Drive business results with your stories
Keynotes : The POWER OF YOU
Workshop : Improve for the pro
COACHING : E-coaching, one to one , Skype session, In person coaching, one to one session